Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Rant #666: The Number of the Beast


So, we have reached Rant #666, the dreaded number of the beast.

What will happen today to justify this blog reaching that number?

Will I be visited by the devil himself? Will something come that will hit us all in the head?

Will my angelic personality turn devilish?

Will I eat a Devil Dog as opposed to broccoli?

Yes, I know that I often have the devil in me, but I am not the anti-Christ, I am just a good Jewish boy.

But let's look at the number 666.

666 is the sum of the first 36 natural numbers, so if you add 1, 2, 3, 4 ... and through 36, you will get 666.

Honestly, that is about the only other thing I know about the number.

I've never been into devil worship or numerology, so my interest in the number really isn't that great.

But for some people, 666 is the worst number there is.

I know that if you are part of the Aryan nation, and you get a tatoo, this number will probably be scrawled across your body.

No wonder these clowns are perceived as idiots by most people. And they are just that.

I know I am rambling here, but reaching Rant #666 is a pretty good accomplishment.

Only 34 away from 700--which I should reach sometime in March--and only 334 away from 1,000--which I should reach in 2013.

Oops, 2013 ... the number 13 is perilous to some people as much as 666 is horrid to others.

I guess I can't win, can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit