Thursday, August 8, 2013

Rant #1,016: No, No, No



No, I did not win the Powerball jackpot.

Good for the people who did. I think there were a couple of winners, but not me.



No, the Yankees are not a better team with Alex Rodriguez at third base.

If you need any proof, the last three games, all losses, against the lowly Chicago White Sox, proves that without a shadow of a doubt.

The Yankees are awful this year, and I kind of knew they would be.



No, I am really not much of a fan of pro wrestler Daniel Bryan, who goes by the catch phrase, "No, No, No" or "Yes Yes Yes" depending on the situation.

Heck, they even have T-shirts attesting to this.

But I really cannot stand his character, the guy that always feels he is the weak link in the chain, only to emerge victorious.

Annoying at its best, unwatchable at its worst.



No, my eye problems have not totally left me, although I don't talk about them much anymore.

Things have kind of evened out, and I have to say that I have more good days than bad days, which is a good thing.

But every once in a while, I do have a bad day, and those days are, well bad.



No, I am not enamored of my workplace right now.

I am working six days a week now because we have our big, annual guide to get out, and I have to say, it is wearing me down to the nub.

I don't get enough sleep, I am tired, and I am fed up.

As I am getting older, this issue is getting harder to put out. It's not me, it is the complexity, or seeming complexity, of the book that gnaws at me.



No, I am not happy that I parted with some of my comic book collection.

That collection dates back to the early 1960s, and it's like giving away my childhood, for good.

I don't like it, but it is something that had to be done.

And finally ...

No, I am not taking a day off from writing this blog, so I will be back tomorrow.

At least it gives me a forum to vent a little bit, like I did today.

Sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit