Friday, August 1, 2014

Rant #1,260: Suffering Allergies



Today's Rant is going to be a bit short, but not sweet.

I am really suffering today.

My allergies are killing me, I can barely see, and I feel a bit miserable.

I do not feel sick, just not myself.

This happens when my allergies get the best of me, and I am afraid that today is one of those days.

I went to bed last night at 10 p.m., as I always do, but that was preceded by what I thought was a minor allergy episode.

I was watching TNA Wrestling with my son, which I always do on Thursday night, and we were both having a snack.

Then, all of a sudden, I felt as if something was caught in my throat, and I coughed several times and blew my nose a couple of times, too.

It seemed to last a few minutes, and then I seemed to be OK.

I fell asleep on the couch for about 45 minutes, went into the bedroom, and went right to sleep ...

Until 2 a.m., when I woke up not being able to breathe clearly, my eyes extra watery, and not feeling that great.

And I have pretty much been up since then.

I don't feel much better than I did two hours ago, so this is just one of those days that I am going to have to grit it out.

I have a long day ahead of me, and somehow, I will get through it.

I have been through far worse episodes than this, and it usually takes my body four to five hours, at worst, to get back to some semblance of normalcy, whiich means I probably won't feel any better until about 7 a.m.

Having allergies is a curse. If you have them, you know exactly what I am talking about. They effect you top to bottom when they hit.

And today, I not only got hit, I got blitzed.

Speak to you again on Monday. I am sure I will be better then, but I better check the pollen count today and throughout the weekend--I bet it is as high as the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit