Monday, April 2, 2012

Rant #707: Wrath of the Allergies



Pardon me for this short Rant today, because my eyes are killing me, due to the winter that almost wasn't.

We are now in April, and the summer months, and warmer weather, are just around the corner.

Now that we are in spring, everything from the non-winter winter season carried over to the spring.

I guess the tree pollen is killing me today, because I am having trouble seeing clearly out of my left eye.

It feels as if someone punched me in the eye, but without the pain.

It is tearing, not heaving, and it is better than when I woke up, but it is still bothering me.

And it effects my entire body. My left side feels in disarray, out of place, and not functioning correctly due to the way I feel today.

I am sure this all has to do with allergies--and I just got my shots last week. They don't appear to be helping me any today.

I hope I can get through the day.

If I have to have this type of malady, I wish I could have had it yesterday, as my family and I saw another piece of trash that Hollywood is pushing as entertainment.

"Wrath of the Titans" is a sequel to "Clash of the Titans," which itself was a remake/reboot from the 1980s movie of the same name.

It is about mythological figures, and whatever the name of the film, it is bad, really bad, as bad as "John Carter" was and not worth the money, whether you see it in 3D--like we did--or not.

I should have known something was coming, because when we saw the film yesterday, I couldn't really see the 3D clearly. Some scenes I saw it, some scenes not.

Now, I can barely see 2D via my left eye.

I will be OK. It will probably do as it normally does, get better throughout the day.

It is annoying, but at least I didn't have to shave today.

Ever shave with just one eye open? Try it the next time you shave, you will see how uncomfortable that can be.

And I'm talking to the guys here. Heaven knows what ladies do when they have this same eye-sore and they have to get themselves ready for the day.

I am suffering today, but I will be OK tomorrow.

Speak to you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit