Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Rant #708: Much Ado About Something





My allergies continue to greatly affect me.

My right eye is in bad shape today. I guess it is its turn, as yesterday, my left eye was bothering me.

I shaved with basically one eye open today, and did a lousy job as a result.

My allergies are at it again, and I guess I can blame the excessive tree pollen for that.

I actually saw it on the ground today near my car.

Oh woe is me!

As I was suffering, I watched last night's broadcast of the WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremonies.

It is always a fun show to watch, because you never know what the inductees will say, and it's also the only WWE show that is broadcast during the year where the wrestlers can be themselves, not their characters.

Mike Tyson went into the "Celebrity Wing" of the HoF, which is funny, because there is no actual building for the WWE Hall of Fame, so there is no wing.

Tyson's comments appeared to be heavily edited, but he did bring up one point.

He noted that if he didn't appear in one of the Wrestlemanias, he would have lost his house.

Obviously, that payday made the mortgage payment a bit easier.

I would love to have heard Tyson's entire speech, because he was truly "Ranting and Raving" about everything, and then some. I guess I will have to wait for the full induction ceremony until it is released on DVD, probably on the Wrestlemania DVD which should be out by June.

While I ponder what Tyson might have said on the show, I must congratulate Alec Baldwin and Bruce Willis, two emerging altacockas who are acting like guys 30 years younger than they are.

Alec Baldwin is getting married again, this time to his yoga instructor, who at 28, is slightly more than half of the actor's age of 54.

And Bruce Willis, 57, just became a dad again, with his 33-year old wife. They had a baby girl, and named her Mabel.

God, when are these celebrities going to learn that naming kids isn't like naming your dog or cat?

Anyway, that's it for me today. Hopefully, my eyes will be better tomorrow, and I can stop blinking and trying to focus like I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit