Monday, August 20, 2012

Rant #791: Where I've Been


Good to be back ... but where have I been?

I have a pinched nerve, and I was ordered by my doctor to literally take a week off from my normal activities, including any computer work.

So typing was out, and work was out.

I am in great pain. The pain has not subsided, but as they say, life goes on.

I am returning to work today, not because I feel able to, but because I have to. I have a doctor's note to say that I am on "limited duty," whatever that is, but I will be there.

I have an MRI scheduled for this Thursday, very early in the morning. That should really show exactly what the problem is beyond the initial X-ray that I had a week ago.

Than we move on to the next part of this--my rehabilitation.

My doctor said I might be a prime candidate for an epidural injection, but I am sure that some type of physical therapy will also be involved somewhere down the line.

So right now, I just have to grin and bear it.

There is no other way.

So for right now, I might be in and out of here. Continue to check me on a daily basis, but there might be some days that I am not feeling up to putting anything here.

I hope you understand.

Now, onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit