Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Rant #1,305: Vacation!



Yes, the time has finally come!

My family is going on its well-earned vacation starting tomorrow.

This has been a very, very tough year thus far.

The first 10 months or so have been a roller coaster ride for us, for sure.

We went from exhilaration--my son graduating high school--to the depths of despair--my auto accident.

It really has been tough, but now comes fun time.



We have really and truly earned this vacation.

We have worked hard, we have persevered through a lot of nonsense, and we are still standing.

Kudos to us.

And with vacation comes a break from writing this column.

It has not been a chore, but when I take a vacation, I really take a vacation, leaving behind all my normal stuff and experiencing new things, even for just a short while.



Thus, I probably will not be adding anything new to this column until October 21 or so.

But please don't forget about me, I will be back and probably raring to go on that date.

Vacations are meant to be short.

So as Annette once again wishes us off to the sunset, and the Go Gos warble us to take a break, I bid you a personal adieu, if only for a few days.

Speak to you later this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit