Thursday, May 17, 2012

Rant #739: When To Hear Me On the Air



I am a little pressed for time today, so I am going to make this Rant a little short.

You will be able to hear my interview on the radio at the following times and sites. All the times are Eastern Time, so if you are in another area, adjust the schedule to meet your time requirements.

Here is when you can hear me on Music Trivia next week. 
Tuesday 4PM www.infinityradio.net.
Thursday 4PM www.musicradio95.com.
Saturday 3PM www.omnimedianetworks.org Classic Car Gold Network.
Sunday midnight www.widemusic.com.


Please listen, and let me know what you think. I am very interested in feedback about my appearance on the show, so please give me your positives and negatives.


Thanks, and I will speak to you next week. Hopefully, I won't be as rushed as I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit