Thursday, July 5, 2012

Rant #770: Sick As a Dog


I am not feeling well at all today, so this is going to be brief.

My whole right side is out of whack. My nose is running, I can't see too well out of my right eye, and I am just a bit of a mess.

I knew it from the moment I got up. I was sweating profusely earlier, but that has gone away.

I will make an appointment with my doctor today to see what the problem is.

Funny, my son and wife have had some minor issues themselves lately, and I think I may have stumbled upon whatever they have.

I am currently typing this with one eye open, the other eye about 95 percent shut.

Not good, not good at all.

I felt fine yesterday, and now this.

And it is starting to effect my left side now too.

I am going to sign off.

Speak to you tomorrow ... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit