Friday, July 13, 2012

Rant #776: V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!!!


Yes, it's that time of year again.

My family and I are ready to take our annual vacation, our annual pilgrimage to somewhere different.

And yes, my wife and I need a vacation like a bee needs honey.

This has been a very trying year thus far on us and our extended family.

It hasn't been a good year in any stretch of the imagination.

In fact, I can't remember a worse year--and we still have more than five months to go before 2012 calls it quits! And then we go right into ... 2013! And in fact, today is Friday the 13th ... oh no!

Back to reality ...

So, at least for a week or so, we can forget all the nonsense and concentrate on one thing--having fun.

Actually two. While we're having fun, we're going to relax ... if it kills us!

Anyway, as I always do when I post my vacation rant, here is pretty Annette Funicello looking like she's had many vacations. Even in black and white, she was hot, wasn't she?

I don't think she can keep that pose too long, so I think it's about time to sign off and join her.

I won't be speaking to you until July 25 or so.

So take care, and if you can, go on your own vacation--you deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit