Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Rant #1,331: Happy Thanksgiving



Today's Rant is going to be short and sweet ...

Have a happy Thanksgiving.

What more is there to say?

The best holiday of the entire year is tomorrow, and while we all have to get through today, can't you just about, almost, smell that bird?

We will be spending the holiday with family, and I, personally, will also spend at least part of my day with some other "things" that are almost part of the family: "March of the Wooden Soldiers," the Raiders' song "The Turkey," and my computer, which I just got back and on which I have a lot of work to do to bring it up to snuff, so to speak.

I won't be shopping, happily.

So have a great holiday, and don't eat too much.

I will speak to you again on Monday.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit