Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Rant #1,350: Happy New Year!



Yes, finally, 2014 is only hours away from its conclusion.

On my end of the equation, the end of the year cannot come soon enough.

This was a very difficult year for myself and my family, and I am not looking for a repeat of this year anytime soon, if ever.

But somehow, my family and I got through it, in one piece, so we won out over the year in the end.

Our society also appears to be at a crossroads.

Things happened that have polarized our society, but we will get through this too, in spite of those whose very existence depends on such incidents for their lives to have any meaning at all.

We are better than all of this, much better, and I hope that we see that in 2015.

I am really hoping better things lie ahead for myself and my family, and for all of us, in 2015.

That is my New Year's wish.

So here's to you, 2014, get the heck out of here, let's welcome 2015 with open arms.

Have a great New Year to everyone who comes here to read what I have to say.

You might not agree with me on every point, but I think you learn things here too, which is my overall mission.

Happy New Year, and I will speak to you again on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit