Thursday, October 11, 2012

Rant #821: You Talking To Me ... ?



May 4, 2009.

That is when I started this blog.

I had a lot to get off my chest, and other venues weren’t affording me the space I needed to tell you how I really felt.

This blog, I felt, was the best forum to talk about serious things, about things that were much lighter, and about other topics that were somewhere in between.

I talked about everything from hating to wear ties to child abuse.

And you, my valued audience, responded.

Maybe not every post, but you did respond to maybe two or three of every 10 posts I would put up.

I really liked that, enjoyed the give and take and hearing about what you felt.

Fast forward to October 2012, or some 800-plus posts later.

I have over 20 subscribers, pretty good for a blog that I really don’t trumpet about enough.

But I don’t received your views anymore. I haven’t received a response on my blog in quite a while.

I am not paranoid, but is there a reason for this?

Is it too difficult to post your views?

Are you turned off about the things I write about?

I try to keep it light most of the time, but I do write about issues that are important to me.

If you are looking for all light, all the time, you won’t find it here; conversely, if you are looking for newsworthy topics all the time, you won’t find it here either.

Please let me know what your opinions are. I feed off of the discussion we could have, even on light topics.

Yes, I am planting a seed here. I would love to get some responses to this post and to all the other posts.

But it goes beyond that.

Although it may not seem like I do, I put a lot of effort into this blog.

Each weekday morning, I try to come up with topics that both satisfy me and also interest my audience.

I know I can’t possibly hit the bull’s eye each time with you, but if something moves you, makes you laugh, infuriates you, or makes you cry, let me know about it.

I know people around the world are reading this blog, so let me know what you feel.

Thanks, I really appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. You Say So Much
    My Friend That Matches Our Opinion
    Kinda Hard To Reply To
    Somebody That Agrees With You!
    Love You
    Don't Reply To The Point Less
    Sports Points
    Ha! Ha!
    Just A Love Gotta Read Blog
    You Sir Are Amazing
    Reading From DALLAS TEXAS
    Would Love To Meet You Sir
    Face To Face
    East Meatz West
    You Sir Rawkz
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words. I know people read my posts, but sometimes, it is good to hear from my readers, good or bad.

    Thanks again! It's good to know that someone is out there ...

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawsuit