Monday, October 29, 2012

Rant #834: Back Home




Here is another uncharacteristic Monday afternoon Rant, because quite frankly, I don't know what Hurricane Sandy has in for my neck of the woods tonight and tomorrow.

Anyway, my place did let us out early.

We had maybe 30 percent attendance, and while I had plenty to do, the fact of the matter was that things were getting worse and worse outside, making any travel treacherous.

So at about 12:30, they finally let us leave.

Driving home was fine for the most part.

There were hardly any cars on the road, and I had little trouble getting around.

There were two roadblocks I had to maneuver around: one was on the highway I use to get back and forth to work. They blocked off the area just past the exit I use on my way home; the other was on the street that I use to get home from the highway, and just following other cars, I was able to find my way back to where I should be.

Now that I am home, I am wondering where my wife is.

She told me she was also being allowed to leave early from her work, but so far, she has not shown up at home yet.

I am sure she will be home soon. She has also been given the day off tomorrow, which is good.

(She just walked in the door.)

I have not been given that day off yet, so as of now, off to work I will go.

Let's see what happens, and let's see if I can visit with you tomorrow.

"Anyway the Wind Blows ... ."


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit