Monday, July 5, 2010

Rant #291: Happy Day Off!


I actually have the day off today, as a result of July 4 being on a Sunday this year.

Hip hip hooray!

Anyway, I am going to make this entry a short one.

I hope everyone had a good July 4--lots of swimming, barbecues, ballgames and firecrackers (I hope you let the professionals do the firecrackers) for everyone!

We were lucky. It was hot yesterday where were were--in the mid-90s--and the Yankees won their game. We swam, had a barbecue, and then watched fireworks not only on the TV, but through our living room window, where they were shooting them off a few miles away. So we got our fireworks in stereo, I guess.

Anyway, more fun today, I hope, before going back to the salt mine, as Lumpy's dad used to say on the "Leave It To Beaver" show--which, by the way, is finally fully out on DVD!

Anyway, have a good holiday. If you have to work, I pay my condolences to you. And you will get back at me--I have to labor on Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit